Q-BOT by Q-leap
By browsing our website or filling in a contact form you agree and accept that Q-LEAP may collect, process, store and/or use the personal data submitted in accordance with the rules set out below.
Date of last update: August 20, 2022.
The Q-BOT website is produced by the company Q-LEAP SA, owner of the Brand with its registered office at 10 rue Mathias Hardt L-1717 Luxembourg registered in the Luxembourg Trade Register under number B167970. Personal data collected on the site Q-LEAP SA is responsible for the processing of personal data. Q-LEAP SA undertakes not to communicate, free of charge or with consideration, the contact details of its customers (*except for third parties involved in the execution of orders (carriers, banking services) and/or its newsletter subscribers to a third party. The customer has the right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning him/her, which he/she can exercise by contacting Q-LEAP SA. When you use our website, in particular when you place an order, create a customer account, register or use our contact form, we collect and process personal data about you such as: your first and last name, your email address, your cell phone number, and any information you wish to share with us to facilitate the processing of your requests. Some data is collected automatically as a result of your actions on the site (see the paragraph on cookies below). Cookies When you connect to our Site, we may install various cookies on your terminal, subject to your choices (see below “Your choices concerning cookies”), which allow us to recognize your terminal’s browser during the period of validity of the cookie concerned. These cookies allow us:
- to establish statistics and volumes of frequentation and use of the various elements composing our Site (headings and contents visited, course), allowing us to improve the interest and the ergonomics of our services;
- to adapt the presentation of our Site to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits to our Site, according to the hardware and software for viewing or reading that your terminal has;
- to memorize information relating to a form that you have filled out on our Site (registration or access to your account);
- To provide and facilitate the operation of our services, including conducting background checks on you to do so;
- Resolve any problems in order to improve the use of our site and our services;
- To personalize, evaluate and improve our services;
- To analyze the volume and history of your use of our services;
- Inform you about our services;
- For customers who have registered directly on the site, we process their data for the execution of the service contract.
- For our newsletters, we process your personal data on the basis of the explicit consent you have given for this.
- You make the request or authorize the disclosure;
- Disclosure is required;
- Q-LEAP SA is compelled to do so by a governmental authority or regulatory agency, in the event of a judicial requisition, subpoena or other similar governmental or judicial requirement, or to establish or defend a legal claim;
- The third party acts as an agent or subcontractor of Q-LEAP SA in the performance of the Services (e.g., Q-LEAP SA uses the services of a hosting company for its website).